Friday, February 7, 2014

FRIDAY FEEDS: EMILY A CLARK

Emily Clark is an interior design blogger who has created designs in her home and her client's that are not only simple and affordable but also beautifully done.
I first came across her blog in 2010 and have been following since then. She is one of my inspiring blogger too. I am sharing with you all the pictures of her first home. Yes, you can visit her to see what she has done and is doing in her new place.
Her living room. She found that the large painting on canvas on Craigslist. And I always thought the pair of chairs in a room had to be similar in color and shape. 
And the pair of lamps are from consignment store. She placed the lamps on books for some height.

Her formal dining room. She used botanical prints from a book that she bought for $35 and framed them. The dining chairs were a thrift store finds which she painted white and reupholstered the seat covers.
She as well reupholstered her $50 walmart ottoman.
What better way to display your kids art and make use of the empty wall. The arts are free and the kids happy. Keep changing the artwork as new ones come in.

I had shared her daughter's bedroom in this post. This room is still my favorite for a girl's bedroom. Emily placed round decals on the white wall. The decals were peeled off of the wall after she painted the wall in pink.
Her son's room, I like it that she did kept it simple without crowding too much in his room. The desk lamp....I am on the look out for something similar.
The family room is painted dark blue and white drapes. I love that dark blue rug. Her breakfast room at the far end.
The sun burst mirror on a dark wall and white mantel. It's just perfect.
Her master bedroom has been on so many blogs.
Touch of pink. She recently tweaked her nightstand. You can check it on her blog.

Emily has shared lots of projects small and big on her blog. Almost all of her projects are easy to do and without spending a lot on it.

You all have a wonderful weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a nice feature! I'm honored that you would include my home on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, Thank you. I was excited to share you on my blog....:-)

      Delete