Monday, November 28, 2016

BREAKFAST NOOK: NEW PEDESTAL TABLE

Feels good to be back after a long hiatus.
I had shared the first part of our breakfast nook update early last year and there have been few more changes since then.
Remember this pedestal table?
Few months after painting the table, the top of the table started toppling and one day slide off the pedestal. On the same day, Mr. Tweaks moved it to the garage to be disposed of. I had plans to work my magic on that table but Mr. very firmly asked me to order a new table. Or he would do it.

After combing few stores online, I picked this one.
Table arrived in 2 boxes.
It was a quick assembly:

Mr. did not want me to order a white one as every effort to keep the surface clean without stains and marks did not help with our previous table. This table gets used/abused the most in our home. We eat all our meals on this table (not that we are messy eaters). Sanjan does his schoolwork on this table (there was always pencil/crayon marks on the table). And we conduct our monthly family roundtable meetings here....Just kidding...
I had ordered this table last year May and it has held well for more than a year and a half. It's not too big nor too small. Perfect for the space.

In the next post, I will share the makeover those orange chairs went through.

Have a wonderful week ahead.
Reshma

1 comment: